1. How do I place an order?
To place your order, simply follow the steps as shown below:
1. Go to the item page.
2. Choose your preferred color and size (if applicable).
3. Click "Add to Cart"
4. Review that everything is correct and click "Checkout".
5. Go to the checkout page.
6. If you're a registered customer, sign in first. If you're a new customer, checkout as guest now.
7. Fill out all shipping and payment information.
8. Click "Place Order"
You'll be taken to a confirmation page that will give you an order number and you will be emailed a confirmation once the payment has processed. Please be sure to read all emails from us carefully.
If you need further guidance or run into any issues when placing your order, please Contact Us, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible."
2. I ordered a standard-size dress, not a custom-made one. Why is it taking so long?
All of our dresses are made to order, whether you ordered a standard or custom size, both require tailoring time. Tailoring Time is displayed on each dress's product page.
If you've already placed an order, your estimated delivery date is in your Order Confirmation email. Or you can find it on the Order Details page via this link.
Once your order has been shipped, we will email you a confirmation and tracking number with updated delivery information. Alternatively, you can retrieve the tracking number on the order details page via this link.
If your estimated delivery date has passed and you order hasn't been delivered, please Contact Us for further help.
3. How can I track my order status?
1. You can log in our website with your email and track your order status in "My orders" if you placed the order under your resigerred acount.
2. If the order was placed without signing in, you could just use "look up a single order" function to track your order. Please refer to the following steps:
1). Go to Sign In My Account at the right top of our website.
2). Click "order status"
3). Enter your Order Number and Email Address to see your order details.
1. What is the best way to choose my size?
Please kindly refer to our Size Chart to choose the correct size.
If your measurements align with our size chart, I suggest you choose standard size.
If your measurements cannot be found in the size chart, I recommend you choose custom size to ensure the dress fits you.
2. Will my item be exactly the same color as what is shown on your website?
Our color charts online have been adjusted to display color as close as possible to the color of the actual fabrics. However, camera resolution and computer monitors can mean the color may vary slightly between the photos and the actual fabric. Colors are subject to the actual dresses you get. We suggest you order a fabric swatch to view colors in person.記事を読む
3. Could we get color swatches to see what the colors look like in reality?
Yes, color swatches are just $2 each. They take anywhere from 2-10 business days to arrive. Order swatches.記事を読む
4. How can I make sure all of my dresses are the same color?
Color consistency is of the utmost importance of course. However, there is a chance that there will be slight variations if dresses in same color submit several orders at different times. Because batches of fabric are produced at different times, the same fabric of the same color at different times might be slightly different.
You need to order all dresses within 24 hours and contact us to tell us all the dress should be in the same color. Then, all the dresses will be cut from the same bolt of fabric to make sure they come in the exact same color.
After 24 hours, we cannot guarantee any late orders will be included in the same dye lot as the rest of your party.
Keep in mind that screen resolutions can alter the way colors look on your computer depending on how you have it set. We always recommend ordering Swatches (free shipping) beforehand so you can see the true color quality of each fabric in person. Please note that different types of fabrics do take the dye differently, and will not match perfectly.
5. Can I change the design of a dress?
Currently we can only add spaghetti straps and remove trains for some of our dresses. For other changes, you can Contact Us for more information.記事を読む
1. What methods of payment do you accept?
You can use any of the payment methods listed below to pay for your order. We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us.
Please see below the payment methods we accept:
*Please note, some payment methods are only available as a payment method for selected countries on our web. If the payment method is available for your country, you will see this payment option at checkout.
2. How can I pay with Wire Transfer?
To send a wire transfer, just submit instructions to your bank, and provide the information about our account (you can find this on the order details page).
After you transfer your money, please inform us of which method you use, sender name, transaction ID and the transaction amount as well as the country you transfer the money from. You can also choose to chat now or email us.
3. How can I change payment methods?
If you have an unpaid order and want to use a different payment method, it's easy:
1. Sign into ‘My Account’ and click ‘My Orders’ in the upper right corner.
2. Click on the unpaid order you want to complete payment on.
3. Click ‘Edit Order’ and select your desired payment method, and then proceed to pay.
1. Where/What countries do you ship to?
We ship worldwide to nearly every country across the globe, covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely and securely.
If your shipping destination is not available at checkout, please just Contact Us.
2. What shipping methods do you offer?
Expedited Shipping, Standard Shipping, and Super Save Shipping are available for most of the countries that we ship to. Once you've entered your shipping address, you'll be able to see the available shipping methods.
Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected.
You may add items to the checkout page to check on the accurate shipping fee. Customers can also place a test order to check the total cost.
3. What if I need to change my shipping address?
Yes, you can change the shipping address Before Shipment. Please Contact Us. We will correct your shipping address and send you a confirmation email as soon as possible.
While we can no longer make any changes to your address, if your package is being shipped, you will need to contact the carrier to request changes of delivery.
Orders (swatches, accessories, fabric, etc.) cannot be updated once the package has been shipped.
For an unpaid order, you can place a new one as you want and put in the correct details. Unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically in 5 days."
1. What is your return policy?
JJ's House will issue a full refund including tax and shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items. If your item arrives damaged or defective, please reach out to our Customer Service team directly for assistance with processing your return.
Please keep in mind that all dresses are uniquely made to order to keep costs low for our customers. We also understand that colors on your computer screen can be a little different to how they appear in person. For these reasons, we encourage you to order a Swatch (free shipping) to help you decide.
FOR ALL RETURNS:
JJ's House will only issue one prepaid return label per order. You will be responsible for paying shipping fees including, but not limited to, the cost to ship and any shipping materials on additional returns. Because of this, we recommend returning all unwanted items at one time.
FOR ALL STANDARD SIZE DRESSES, SHOES, AND ACCESSORIES:
JJ's House will issue a full refund of the cost of the returned product if you are not satisfied with your item(s). Contact our Customer Service to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your item(s). The item must be returned in its original condition (if eligible per the return policy).
* The item must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and with the original tags attached. We cannot process the return of any faulty item.
* Original shipping fee & return shipping fee will not be refunded.
* As all items (including standard size) are made-to-order, we cannot afford to accept the ‘buy-many-keep-one’ purchase. Our customer service team may cancel an order believed to have been made with that intention.
FOR ALL CUSTOM SIZE DRESSES:
At JJ's House, we understand that you may want the dress to ideal fit! To help you out, we offer custom sizing on most of our dresses. Custom sizing takes the same amount of time to make and ship to you!
A few things to remember about custom dresses:
Custom dresses are made specifically to the measurements you provide (bust, waist, hips, height, and hollow-to-floor). That means no one else will be able to wear that dress once it's made. Because of this, we are unable to accept any returns on custom dresses. Please double check your measurements and color choice before ordering.
We understand that sometimes small alterations are needed, we offer limited alterations reimbursement for only our custom sizes. Simply send us a picture of your receipt from the tailor and your order number and we'll do the rest! Yes, it really is that easy!
FOR ALL PRESONALIZED AND PERSONAL CARE ITEMS:
All personalized and personal care items (including earrings, lingerie, swimwear, etc.) are final sale. Due to hygiene issues there are no returns/exchanges.
FOR ALL SAMPLE SALE ITEMS:
All Sample Sale items are final sale. No returns, no refunds, no exchages.
We do not offer an exchange service for any products at this time. Because all items are made-to-order, we do not have ready-made dresses or products that can be shipped in exchange for your returned items. You will need to return unwanted items (if eligible per the return policy), and then place a new order for the replacement items. All new orders are subject to the current production period.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 14 days of receiving your order. Please include the reason for return and photographs for verification.
2. Once we have approved your request, you will be sent a return form which needs to be included with your return. Please send your item(s) using local post within 14 days from receiving the return form.
3. When we receive the returned package, the item(s) will be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request.
4. Once confirmed, the refund will be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on your payment method and bank).
* We reserve the right to refuse the return if received in an unacceptable condition.
* We cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge.
* We are not liable for return item(s) that are lost or damaged, please keep the receipt with tracking information.
All our items are made-to-order, including standard size items. Once the tailoring process has begun, there will be Labor Costs and Material Costs, with this in mind, please refer to our cancellation policy below:
• Unpaid orders are automatically cancelled after 5 days.
• Cancel order within 24 hours of payment for a full refund.
• Cancel order 24–72 hours after payment: 80% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order 72-120 hours after payment: 50% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order > 120 hours after payment: Refund of shipping fee only.
• Once your order is shipped, it cannot be cancelled."
2. What is your return/exchange process?
You may need to Contact US to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your items. Our after-sales department will handle the issue thereafter.記事を読む
1. How I can change my email address?
We can change email address for you. Please Contact Us with your new email address. We will change it within 24 hours.
If there is no order under your account, we suggest you to register a new account on our website with your email address first and send us an email. Once getting your confirmation, we will transfer the account information for you.
Please click here to register your new account.
2. What should I do if I forget my password?
About JJ's House
1. Do you have a store?
We are sorry but currently we do not have any physical stores. As an e-commerce company, we just do business online. You can see the products on our website and place the order. We will make the products for you once your order is confirmed.
We completely understand that you may have concerns about the fit and the style of our dresses. If so, you can choose custom size to ensure the fit. For most of adult dresses, we can make it with your measurements and the dress will fit you well. Each of our dresses is totally made to order according to our pictures. We sincerely hope you could give us a try.
2. Why choose JJ's House?
JJ’s House is a global online retailer. Our innovative approach brings you the best in formal wear at affordable prices – and our in-house designers have created a wide range of looks to have you dressed to impress anywhere, anytime. All our dresses are made-to-measure by our expert tailors to ensure the perfect fit, just for you. We pride ourselves on being socially and environmentally conscious - our made-to-order model means the fabric and other materials used don’t go to waste. We work in close, fair partnership with our tailors.記事を読む
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate toChat now
ヒント: この製品は、カスタマイズのために英語の文字と数字のみをサポートしています, 長さは手作業で採寸したもので、2cm程度の誤差が生じる場合がございます。
清潔に保つ宝石が酸化している場合は、銀色の布でこすります。 または、一晩濃いお茶、コーラ、酢または銀の洗浄液に入れることができます。 銀の洗浄水に長く入れられないことに注意してください。 酸化された物質がゆっくりと消えた後、それを乾燥させると、新品になります。
based on 58 reviews
Copyright @2010 - 2023 JJ's House. 全著作権所有。
会社：TOP BRIDAL PTE. LTD.; 住所：50 Raffles Place, #30-00 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore