Corte trompeta/sirena Cabestro Barrer/Cepillo tren Gasa Satén Dama de honor con Lazo(s) Cascada de volantes #4275
Comentarios de clientes
My husband and I recently had a Covenant Vow Renewal Ceremony in Chicago, IL on Oct. 18, 2014, and after ordering a prospective dress from a different website/company, I became discouraged and very skeptical about the delivery time, they way the dress would fit and quality of the dress.
I visited your website and IMMEDIATELY feel in love with a dress I found (007004275). I ordered it in white and since I was nervous about how it would fit, I ordered the dress a 2 sizes too big.
Once it arrived I took it to my tailor, had him do the alterations for me and needless to say I COMPLETELY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE DRESS ALL OVER AGAIN! (I also had the bow customized - as you can see in the photo, to match my husbands tie - just an idea I had to make the dress my own).
There are no words to describe how grateful I am to your company for making my day special because I had the PERFECT DRESS! I received so many compliments that day and I had the time of my life - even better than when we first got married because I felt so beautiful!
Everyone asks where I got my dress from when they view the photos and with the quickness I reply "jjshouse.com!"
I am definitely going to order again from your guys in the near future for a wedding I'm in this December...
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR MAKING ME LOOK AMAZING ON MY RENEWED WEDDING DAY!
Love it. Thank you for shipping quickly
Hi, can i just ask a few questions about this dress, its for possible Bridemaid Dresses (x4),
1. Do you have any pictures of this dress in other colours ( i see you do not have the colour dress as model is weraing in the front picture), im intrested in possibly Burgandy or Red.
2. Is the top bodice of the dress in Chiffon or are the ruffels just in Chiffon?
3. Is it possible to have the skirt part of the dress in different material rather than Charmeuse, or is it lined, it looks quite fine and im not sure how it would sit on
those of us who are not as thin as the model.
4. Would you have any pictures of any swatches in Burgandy & Red.- or pictures of other dresses made with this fabric just to get a better idea of the colour.
Thank you for your response. Would you happen to have a sample of a dress in the grape color? Also what color is the sample dress?
Very nice dress. Two questions
1. Color looks different from front v.s. back picture, is that the case. If so, what are the colors
2. Can anything be done to cover the back side more ?