A new real wedding interview is coming! Thanks Allen & Alexis sharing their wedding story with us!
1. What are your names and when was the wedding day?
Allen & Alexis
2. How did you meet?
We met in High School.
3. Do you have an “our love song” which is special to you?
I Won’t Let Go – Rascal Flatts
4. Where did you hold the wedding ceremony? (church, beach, hall, garden etc.)
Our landlord’s front yard, under a big tree in the country.
5. How was your wedding look and how did you decide it? (hairstyle, makeup, accessories, dress style etc.)
I had a curly updo with a two-tier elbow bridal veil with a beaded edge, natural makeup, my accessories were my mom’s pearl earring and pearl necklace, and my dress was an A-line V-neck Court Train Chiffon.
I wanted something simple but still elegant. We were having a small wedding because of COVID so I didn’t want to go all out.
6. What was your favorite moment of the wedding day?
Having a small “drive-thru & Facebook Live” wedding, our closest family watched by their cars and immediate family sat on chairs to make an aisle. Then we also had our ceremony Live on facebook so other friends and family can watch safe in their homes.
7. Did Covid-19 affect your wedding plan? If so, how? (wedding date, number of guests, wedding place etc.)
No it didn’t affect our plans, we planned to have something small from the start, COVID-19 just made it easier to do that. And we still were able to share our special day with the people we love.
8. What’s your advice for wedding plan for other couples?
Just enjoy planning with the person you love, even at times of stress work with each other to resolve the issues. This is the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with.