The beautiful couple Josh & Rhyanon got married on 6th January 2018 in a gorgeous little historic stone restaurant with stunning gardens. We are so happy for you both, congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May you make your relation a wonderful and a pleasant bond.
What is your engagement story?
– On a beautiful summers day, my fiance Josh took me out to a gorgeous restaurant overlooking the local vineyards. A beautiful lunch was followed by a walk up one of the surrounding hills. A bottle of wine and a blanket awaited me. We sat down and took in the view. I was admiring the pretty blue lake when a sequence of words came from Joshs direction, I looked at him confused before realizing what was happening, and of course i said yes…
What location did you choose to get married? What made you choose this venue?
– Our venue was a gorgeous little historic stone restaurant with stunning gardens. We chose this venue because the town was close to our hearts and gardens are important to me (as I am a gardener)
How did you choose your wedding gown?
– My choice of gown was based on my body type. Being a short person a long gown would have not done me any justice, I’m also a sucker for lace.
How did you feel in your dress?
– confident and beautiful
What made you choose JJsHouse?
– realistic prices and the large range of styles
What was your favorite moment of the day?
– the dancing and socialising that followed dinner
Three words that sum up your day?
– Love, Support, Family
What’s your best tip for dressing for the big day to share with other brides?
– Makeup before hair!
Dress ID: #56986 Color: White