To place your order, simply follow the steps as shown below:
1. Go to the item page.
2. Choose your preferred color and size (if applicable).
3. Click "Add to Cart"
4. Review that everything is correct and click "Checkout".
5. Go to the checkout page.
6. If you're a registered customer, sign in first. If you're a new customer, checkout as guest now.
7. Fill out all shipping and payment information.
8. Click "Place Order"
You'll be taken to a confirmation page that will give you an order number and you will be emailed a confirmation once the payment has processed. Please be sure to read all emails from us carefully.
If you need further guidance or run into any issues when placing your order, please Contact Us, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible."
2. I ordered a standard-size dress, not a custom-made one. Why is it taking so long?
All of our dresses are made to order, whether you ordered a standard or custom size, both require tailoring time. Tailoring Time is displayed on each dress's product page.
If you've already placed an order, your estimated delivery date is in your Order Confirmation email. Or you can find it on the Order Details page via this link.
Once your order has been shipped, we will email you a confirmation and tracking number with updated delivery information. Alternatively, you can retrieve the tracking number on the order details page via this link.
If your estimated delivery date has passed and you order hasn't been delivered, please Contact Us for further help.